Vienna’s museums are renowned throughout the world: highlights include the Museum of Fine Arts with the world’s largest collection of Bruegel paintings, the Albertina with Dürer’s “Hare” or the Belvedere with Klimt’s “The Kiss”. At the Imperial Treasury you can admire some truly magnificent pieces of goldsmith’s art: two imperial crowns and the Burgundian treasure among others. Enjoy art in Vienna!
- 3 nights accommodation including buffet breakfast
- admission to the Museum of Fine Arts including an audio-guide
- admission to the Imperial Treasury at Hofburg Palace
- admission to the Upper Belvedere Palace including an audio-guide
- admission to the Albertina Museum